教育部華語文獎學金 MOE HUAYU ENRICHMENT SCHOLARSHIP
【聯大新聞稿 NUU NEWS】
Let's see the first scholarship recipient in National United University Chinese Language Center!
5. 申請方式： 申請人應依駐外館處公告之簡章（通常為每年一月、二月公告），於報名截止日前，檢附下列文件，向其所屬國籍住、居所地之駐外館處提出申請：
- Award Value: A Monthly stipend of 25,000 NTD.
Huayu Enrichment courses will include a summer term (June and July or July and August), along with short term classes, which may last 3, 6 or 9 months to a year respectively.
With the exception of the summer classes, in principle, the duration of the scholarship is from September 1st to August 31st of the following year. If recipients fail to come to Taiwan for enrollment during the designated time, they will forfeit their right to retain their scholarships.
Scholarship funding will become effective on the date of the recipient’s enrollment. Scholarship funding will end according to the scholarship’s expiration date or if the scholarship is revoked.
Eligibility: International applicants above the age of 18, who possess a high school diploma or above, have shown excellent academic performance, and are of good moral character are eligible. Candidates with one of the following
qualifications may not apply:
- Is an overseas Chinese student or a national of the R.O.C.
- Is currently registered as a student at a Mandarin Language Center or has sought a degree from a university or college in Taiwan.
- Has already received a HES or a Taiwan Scholarship, in the past.
- Is an exchange student to Taiwan, during the scholarship period.
- Is currently receiving financial benefits from the Taiwan government or another educational institution.
4. Application period: Applicants need to submit the following documents to local embassies or missions before the announced deadline (In principle, the yearly application period is from February 1st through March 31st. However, the actual application period will be in accordance with the general regulations of the local Taiwan Representive Offices).
- A copy of passport
- A copy of an official transcript, a proof for student status, high school diploma or degree
- A copy of the school admission application form
- Other documents are ruled by the ROC Embassies and Taipei Economic and Cultural Office
5. Related link: https://taiwanscholarship.moe.gov.tw/web/pages.aspx?p=7